Community Management Intern - Communications
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking a Community Management Intern who would assist in creating content, monitors and moderates our forums and various Social Media channels as well as helping towards general community management and customer support tasks for our games. The Community Management Intern would learn the Live Operations of a game and contribute to the team where required.
What You Will Do
- Engage with the community in our games, forums and on Social Media.
- Monitor and moderate our games, forums, Discord- and Social Media channels.
- Answer players queries in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated and answered via proper channels.
- Help to collate and analyse customer feedback on various channels.
- Assist in planning and executing engagement events for the community.
- Assist in creating content for our Social Media channels.
- Assist in creating and sending community reports.
- Follow up on store reviews and reply to them.
- Know the games inside out to ensure all players queries are addressed appropriately.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree or any other relevant training or equivalent.
- Avid social / mobile games player.
- Keen interest in industry and market trends.
- Good knowledge of the video game industry.
- Good knowledge & practice of social networking sites.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Should be native or fluent in English (especially written).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for creating or playing games and experience with social games are preferable.
- Previous experience in Community Management or Customer Support is a plus.
- PC players are a plus.