SANSA runs an Internship Programme in which unemployed graduates and postgraduates are offered an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring, coaching and exposure to a research environment.
What You Will Do
- Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation.
- Administrative tasks.
- Switchboard duties.
- Assist with stock taking.
- Physical asset verification and maintenance of asset databases.
- Transactional processing on SAGE X3.
- Archiving of SCM, finance and administrative documentation.
- Assist with administration and preparation for on-site conferences and meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma/Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.