Junior - Processing Associate - 6 month Contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for multiple Processing Associates - Banking & Lending to join a large scale remediation project in a leading Australian Multinational Bank.
The positions operate in a dynamic environment and are well suited to those with strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
We're preferring candidates have a strong Banking, Finance, Lending and/or Regulatory understanding + interest.
- You don't need to have experience, you just need to be able to express the knowledge to us in our interview.
Candidates must also be willing to work flexible and varying shifts through the year and also must react positively, patiently and effectively to calls seeking clarifications.
What you'll be doing:
- To be able to work well on high volume Commercial & Equipment Finance requests sent by multiple channels
- Internal coordination: Emailing, back-end tasks, some data entry, administrative duties.
- To be quick and detailed in interpreting the request of the customer
- Conducting yourself with a customer-first focused approach
- Be able to solve problems & resolve issues individually, and escalate when/if necessary
What you'll bring to the role:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Understanding of Banking and Lending Operations
- Strong Understanding of regulatory compliance
- Relationship management ability with internal customers
- Quick Learner, Energetic & Self Starter
- Customer First approach
Looking forward to your application!