2021 EY Graduate Program
Could you answer the questions of tomorrow, today?
As technology transforms the way we all live and work, your success will be defined by your mindset as well as your skillset.
When you have the right mindset, you are better able to adapt, lead and manage through change. The right mindset puts you in control of your growth, career path and future as you continue to learn and acquire new skills. Your curiosity, open-mindedness and enthusiasm will help to shape your future and ours.
Here at EY, you’ll focus your intelligence and imagination on the most crucial, complex issues facing business, government, and society today. With access to on-demand learning, formal training, coaching and real time feedback to help shape your career and prepare you for the future.
We bring extraordinary people, like you, together to build a better working world.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Where do you start if you want to change the world? You start right here. Join us full-time as a graduate and we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. We’ll propel you forward so you can start to build the future you want immediately. You’ll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills. Just imagine the confidence you’ll gain through new experiences with leading clients in different industries. You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. After all, we want to help you be the best you can be, because when you shine, we do too.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. This is driven by leadership and everyone at all levels are held accountable day to day. We have a number of internal employee networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within.
What degree, which service line?
Diverse degrees lead to diverse thinking which is what we are looking for as we progress into the Transformative Age. We’re looking for students from a range of degrees for different areas across our business. Find out more about our service lines and where you best fit by visiting our website.
- If you're studying accounting, arts, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law, science, social sciences or master of professional accounting you're encouraged to apply for Assurance, External Audit (Various industries or Financial Services industry focus)
- If you're studying business or commerce and majoring in accounting, you are encouraged to apply for Forensic & Integrity Services
- If you're studying computer science, data analytics, engineering or finance, you are encouraged to apply for Forensic Technology & Discovery Services
- If you're studying or majoring in engineering, work health and safety, commerce, sustainability or science, you're encouraged to apply for Climate Change & Sustainability Services
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, economics, finance or law you're encouraged to apply to Tax – Corporate Tax
- If you’re studying accounting or accounting and law, you’re encouraged to apply for Tax – Private Client Services;
- If you’re studying business information systems, computer science, tax, engineering, IT, data and analytics, actuarial studies or math, you’re encouraged to apply for Tax – Science and Engineering (R&D) or Technology and Analytics
- If you’re studying commerce, economics, accounting, tax or international business, you are encouraged to apply for Tax – International Tax Services, Transaction Tax or Economics and Transfer Pricing
- People Advisory Services
- If you’re studying business, commerce, economics, accounting, international business, law, finance or tax you’re encouraged to apply for Mobility and Employment Tax.
- If you’re studying international business or law or you’re encouraged to apply for Immigration.
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, law, engineering, science, mathematics, economics or finance you're encouraged to apply for Advisory Consultant Group or FSO (Financial Services) Advisory; Risk Internal Audit, Technology Risk or Financial Services Risk Management
- If you're studying Information Technology/Information Systems, BAIS, software engineering or data analytics you're encouraged to apply for Advisory Consultant Group or FSO Advisory; EY Technology, Technology Risk, Advanced Security Centre or Cyber Security
- If you’re studying Design Computing, Design/Visual Communication, Communication Design, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar, you are encouraged to apply for EY Technology, Technology Risk, Cyber Security or Advanced Security Centre
- If you're studying Information Technology/Information Systems, BAIS, software engineering, data analytics, mathematics, actuarial, statistics, finance, law, economics, science, commerce or psychology you're encouraged to apply for EY Data & Analytics (DNA)
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Applications close on 26 March, 12 noon local time. So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your graduate role! www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
Please only submit one application for your preferred location.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.