Associate - Workday - PMO-Contractual
The candidate will be a contractor in Cvent’s PMO Division and will be working as an integral part of the workday team. Candidate will be working on the HR tool (workday) to help team on research & simplifying Cvent’s employee data using excel.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for research and simplify data provided by the workday team in excel using Macros/VB.
- Take ownership of work and ensure completion as per agreed TAT.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent analytical and logical ability.
- Good In Excel.
- Attention to detail, deadline focus and ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Strong Initiative & organizational skills.